|This page contains information about the Company and information which is required to be disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules. This page was last updated on 16 April 2018
- Description of the business: see Home.
- Directors’ biographies: see Board.
- Board committees: see Board.
- Details of incorporation: Crusader Resources is incorporated and registered in Australia. The main country of operation is Brazil. The Company’s registered number is ACN 106 641 963. The rights of Shareholders may be different from the rights of Shareholders in a UK incorporated Company.
- Constitutional documents: see Governance.
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms: The Company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:CAS) and is admitted to trading on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM:CAS)
- The number of securities in issue: 502,150,521 Ordinary Shares of no par value. The Company holds no Ordinary Shares in Treasury.
- Significant shareholders:
Not in public hands:15.58%
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities: There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Annual and interim reports: see Annual & Interim Reports & Presentations.
- Company Announcements: see ASX Announcements and AIM Announcements.
- Admission document: Please view our Admission Document (PDF format).
- UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers: As the Company is incorporated in Australia, the UK City Code does not apply and, accordingly, Shareholders are not entitled to the protections afforded by the UK City Code. However, the Company is subject to the Australian Corporations Act and Shareholders will have the benefit of the protections afforded by Chapter 6 of the Australian Corporations Act, which are similar or analogous to certain provisions of the UK City Code.
- Advisers: see Directory.
- Corporate Governance: see Governance.